AIR EXPORT GUIDELINES
- All Shippers must have an export trade license and valid commercial registration (CR) Registration permitting them to import/export goods into/out Saudi Arabia.
- Online authorization from Shipper to Four Winds broker and copy of the valid commercial registration showing the export activity, provided that his activity is conformable to the exported consignment.
AIR EXPORT DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS
The invoice should be issued on the shipper’s company letterhead with the company stamp and shippers signature.
The mandatory details to be included in the commercial invoice are:-
- Name and Address of Shipper
- Name and Address of Consignee
- Currency in words or standard international currency code
- Unit Price & Total price per items
- Freight Charges (optional)
- Insurance (optional)
- All invoices should have a value for customs. “NO VALUE invoices are not accepted in Saudi Arabia Customs”.
- No details in the invoice should be HANDWRITTEN. Only typed or printed details are accepted.
- A Detailed HS Code Summary has to be provided for shipments with more than 1 HS CODE. Any shipments with multiple HS CODE the below excel sheet has to be given by the shipper. IF SDV
Has to create this sheet, HS Code Summary Charges will apply as per the tariff.
No of Pieces
Country of Origin
NOTE: In the event, if more than one commercial invoice is provided, each invoice should have
separate invoice numbers.
- PROFORMA INVOICE with CLAUSE “For Customs Purpose Only” is not accepted by the
Customs Department. The shipper’s invoice should be clearly marked as “ COMMERCIAL INVOICE OR INVOICE”
Packing List – MANDATORY
Packing List is mandatory and should be issued on shippers letterhead signed & stamped in colored ink or visibly embossed.
- Unit Quantity & Net Weight.
- Total number of packages + Gross weight (Has to be accurate with the MB/L)
- Country of Origin against each item – Mandatory
- HS Code against each item – Mandatory
DG DECLARATION & MSDS REPORT is mandatory for export Dangerous Goods
Certificate of Origin
- All details in the Chamber of commerce should tally with the invoice/packing list.
- Certificate of origin (GCC commodities are excluded according to the GCC Customs Union’s instructions).
Important – every item should have identification number/serial no embossed on them (stickers are not accepted – must be engraved on the exported items) which can be seen for customs inspection prior export, these serial no’s must be mentioned on the commercial invoice against each item. This must tally with the details provided in the commercial documents while importing the shipment.
The NETWORK COMPANIES SHOULD FOLLOW THE ABOVE PROCEDURE FOR ALL