When it comes to renting a storage unit, summer is probably the best time you could choose for this action. Since people are moving more during summer, this time of the year is perfect for storing all of those extra items you don’t have enough space for. Also, people tend to get more active during summer which results in a thorough cleaning of their homes. If you are considering renting a warehouse Riyadh, there are many reasons you should do it during summer.
Since the weather is usually more convenient during summer, you will have an easier time transporting all of your belongings to the storage unit. You will probably not have to worry about rain and wind either, which is another benefit of renting storage in summer.
Which items should you store during summer?
Depending on the reason you are looking for storage, you could keep all sorts of different items in the unit. However, hot temperatures during the summer days are not ideal for certain items. This is why you should consider renting a climate-controlled storage unit.
Here are some of the items you could store during summer months:
- Winter clothes
- Holiday decorations
- Excessive inventory during the move
- College dorm belongings
- Skiing equipment
- Additional winter gear
If you are having doubts about the type of inventory you can keep in storage, you can always ask professional storage experts for advice. A good moving and storage company will help you choose the best storage option for your needs.
How to choose the right size of the storage unit?
Choosing the right size of the storage unit will depend on a few factors. First, you must decide on the timeframe of storing. Keeping items in storage long-term might be cheaper than short-term storage. Second, some inventory like antiques, delicate furniture, and expensive items might need special conditions for staying safe. Here are some examples of different sizes of storage units you can rent:
- Small storage units are perfect for short-term renting. These units are usually easy to access and might not have climate control.
- Medium storage units are great for storing a medium-size household inventory.
- Large storage units are the best solution for keeping bulky furniture and other oversized items. Also, you should consider renting one of these if you need temporary storage before moving into a new home.
Before renting storage in summer
Renting storage in summer can be a great idea. However, there are some things you should consider before finding the perfect storage facility.
- Hiring a professional storage company. When looking for reliable movers and packers in Riyadh, you might want to ask the company if they provide storage solutions. Renting storage in summer via a professional company will save you a lot of trouble.
- Drive-up access. Check if your storage unit has one.
- Temperature control and security. Most storage companies provide good quality storage units with climate control.